Thursday, July 24, 2008

Backsliding and More

I didn't even know I had committed the crime until it was too late. I was home unloading the groceries when I saw it. A bottle of BWC Eye Make-up Remover. My favorite and most hard to find unless I buy on the Internet brand of remover. I had purchased it at the store with such delight. I could scarcely believe they carried this brand! But there it was proof that I had bought a product despite my Thirty Day Challenge. Le Sigh.

I could make excuses about how I don't have any eye make-up remover so I clearly needed it as I wear eye make-up everyday. I could tell you all how I've been diligently using and making my family use products like mad banshees on a mission. All true. Except I didn't even last two weeks into the challenge without mindlessly throwing something into my cart.

Today, I caught myself. A fat check had arrived from some work I had last month and what did I think about doing? Buying Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish. Two shades dropped into the online shopping cart so fast your head would spin. Then I remembered the eye make-up remover and I just exited the site all together.

It's a small victory right? My progress is at the right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog