Monday, July 14, 2008

Update #2 - Winner Announced and more!

Jacqueline from Atlanta had the winning entry for the 'Name the New Thirty Day Challenge' contest. 'SA- Shopaholics Anonymous- Thirty Days on the Wagon That isn't Going to the Mall.'

Jacqueline- if you are out there- email me. I need to send you your prize pack!! Products leave my house, they go to yours. It's a beautiful system, n'est pas?

In other news- I have managed to use up four products in my house, not including one bag of dog food. I cleaned out my kitchen sink the other day and realized that I was using my stain remover as is. It's in concentrate form and here I was wasting it. No wonder it was working so kick ass well. As I scoured the Borax box for uses and filled up my glass cleaner spray bottle with vinegar (instead of buying more glass cleaner) it hit me. Not only do I have one packet of Disposer care at my disposal and to get rid of, but I'm using so many more beauty and household products on a daily basis in my effort to downsize that I and my house are looking quite spiffy this last week.

There is less clutter under the sinks, I threw out some old lipsticks and nail polishes this past weekend and I'm truly taking stock of what I have and becoming responsible for it. Seriously, I had three face washes in my shower and three shampoos. Why? It's ridiculous. Sticking to one is what makes the difference.

Still, if you want more stuff in your house- head over to Mummy's Product Reviews. I'm giving away some brand new Hanes Kidswear today!

No comments: