Friday, July 11, 2008

Update #1 to the Thirty-

I'm still accepting names and the contest doesn't end until Sunday, July 13 (11:59 p.m. ET), so keep it up people - we have some great ones already! You guys are fierce!

Since I started this challenge I've found even more products in the house. I had no idea my husband was harboring so much shower gel and shaving cream. Yeesh! He's going to have to go through it ALL before we buy anymore regardless of any economic stimulus that comes through this house. I've decided that even the dog isn't exempt when I found four bags of treats and two packages of bones in the pantry. Wow. We are way more wasteful than I thought. I'm going to try and extend this to household cleaning agents as well. I have a plethora of all-purpose cleaners though I'm horribly low on detergent and unless my industrial size box of Borax can go into the Kenmore then I may have to actually buy some dish detergent. We'll see.

Now for the update. I've used two bottles of lotion up! First, was a full size bottle of Shikai hand and body lotion that had been languishing on my bathroom counter for over six months. With all the other scented and non-scented alternatives I was just switching back and forth continuously and not going through any of them. Never fear though, there are at least four more to be used up! I also FINALLY got through a bottle of Theraplex Hydrolotion. I had so many sample bottles I had opened and never finished as well. I have product ADD it seems.

Keep sending in those entries! Let me know if you are going to do the 30 day challenge too and maybe you guest post!

No comments: